CHILL EPOXY™ is a trademark of Polymères Technologies Inc.
All rights reserved.
A transparent, optical quality, self-leveling epoxy resin with excellent UV resistance. This very low viscosity system can be cast to a maximum thickness of a 1/2 inch.
Ideal for an artist's canvas, creating handcrafted objects, protecting bars and wood tabletops, potting LED lights, and for small electrical and electronic components.
This product can also be used as a wood sealer. This step is crucial before casting the resin river in a table. The CHILL Clear layer prevents the formation of bubbles during the exothermic (heat release) reaction that hardens the resin.
This product is available in 1.5 Liter, 3 Liter, 12 Liter, and 30 Liter sizes.
1. 100% solids, no VOC
2. Easy mixing ratio of2A/1B by volume.
3. Pot life of60 minutes at 22°C.
4. Gets rid of bubbles quickly and easily without using a torch.
5. Excellent casting fluidity.
6. Easy to pigment.
7. 24 hour @ 22°C setting time depending on volume and casting design.
8. Superior impact resistance.
9. Maximum optical quality.
11. High abrasion resistance.
12. Minimal odour.